Friday, December 14, 2012

Owens' Health Technology holds their yearly open house

The new fitness equipment at the remodeled Alumni Hall, Toledo campus

Julie Bellestri second year student scans first year student Whitney Hurtzfeld



    For my final project I created a sound slide presentation covering Owens’ Health Technologies department’s open house. As I shot I was able to listen to both students already enrolled in the programs and instructors as they talked to incoming student and those still considering their options. 

A massage table in the Massage Therapy program clinic
    The challenge to this assignment for me was selecting a person to interview for the video. There were so many programs I did not want anyone to feel left out. I at last settled on Dr. Mead, who is the dean over the Health Technology department. 

    For my first attempt I was happy with my outcome. I look forward to posting other sound slides in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment